- Vegetables farming
- Aquaponics & Hydroponics
- Rubber farming
- Grapes Farming
- Herbs farming
- Direct collection from farmers (FARM to FORK policy)
- Collection through farmers groups, agriculture cooperatives and local government or local agriculture authorities
- Coordination and utilization of collection centers as per MoU with Bagmati Province and other authorities of Nepal Government
- Collection points at Local Level, Collection centers at province level and central level warehouse
- Cleaning, Drying, grading, packaging & labeling
- Own process plant and processing units for different commodities
- Collaboration with other SMEs (Third party agreements for different commodities)
4. Marketing (selling local products in national and global market)
5. R&D (Research and Development)
- Collaboration with government and private labs and food quality institutions to maintain quality of the commodities that we sale in munaabazar.
- Establish & operate an equipped food lab in order to quality control and branding.
- R&D in the sector of ready to eat or ready to cook food.
- Collaboration with concerned stakeholders, i.e. KU SOM, RECAST and other governmental and nongovernmental organizations.
- Farmers, Farmers groups and agriculture cooperatives of community level
- Consumer network individual, communities, B to B, B to C and other parties
- Local, Province and Federal government of Nepal
- NRNs and other concerned international agencies
- NGOs & INGOs
- Companies, alliances Cooperatives, SMEs, groups and farmers